Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help Needed - Creating a 'For Trade' List

BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 506
I thought I could use the database to make two lists, one for stuff I have available to trade and one for things I am looking for in trade. I have searched and can't work out how to do it. The 'Bricklist' tab opens up with this info -

Create BrickList

BrickLists provide a way of linking related sets that might otherwise not be listed together. Use the form below to create your own, then when you've finished you can share it with other Brickset users if you want to.

Important note: Do not create lists of sets that you own, want or have to trade. Use the proper facilities on the site for that.

I am unable to find the proper facilities on the site! Can someone please advise? Sorry if it is an obvious thing and I am being stupid!

Thanks In advance
Bob

Comments

• stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,195
    From the main menu: More > FAQ/How Do I > Make a list of the sets I have to trade

And lots more information on how to tailor Brickset to your preferences under that "More" menu :)
    BOBJACK_JACKBOBLittleLoriLego_Star
  • BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 506
    Thank you @stlux . I knew it was there somewhere, I just couldn't find it. It's pretty obvious once you've pointed it out, I feel like a bit of an eejit!
    Thank you very much for your help.