Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

M-TRON

AndybgsiAndybgsi Herts, UKMember Posts: 9
I hope this type of post is ok.

Hi everyone. I'm new here, just been through my old collection at my parents house and think it's about time I cleared it all away. Unfortunately there aren't any boxes or manuals but the sets all seem to be complete.
Any ideas what they are worth? 
I also have some other sets that need to be sold. I've added everything to my profile on Brickset, I'll try and attach a link if I can work out how it works.

Comments

• AndybgsiAndybgsi Herts, UKMember Posts: 9
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 211
    That’ll take people to their own collection! Cos I just tried it. Sure someone will be able to recommend the correct link method.
    Ah ok, thanks for that! I hate being new and not knowing what I'm doing! 
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,298
    Here's the correct link: https://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-Andybgsi
    madforLEGOLittleLori
    Perfect thank you :) 
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,089
    I would say, without looking at the collection, that www.bricklink.com www.brickowl.com or ebay sold items should give you a good indicator as to what the sets can go for. Though I will say not having the manuals and boxes may reduce the price as collectors such as myself like to have the instructions (Boxes are typically gone, but having those also drives the price up)
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 493
    The Mega Core Magnetiser is a beast and sought after by many Space Collectors. Can often go for 3 figure sums with instructions but built a few times and no box. It’s the wheels and massive screen that are the most rare.
    Aanchir
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,654
    Are the sets separated or all mixed together in bins of parts?
    The sets are all still built. 
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 904
    Are you only selling the M-TRON sets or everything in the list? I reckon those Technic sets would be worth an okay amount.
    Everything except the Ghostbusters, Delorean and Beatles.