Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Any potential trades out there?

CaptainPirateManCaptainPirateMan MichiganMember Posts: 329
edited January 25 in Marketplace
So I've been sitting on Santas Workshop (2014) from the Winter Village theme. I bought it to sell in my BL store a few years ago and it's been appreciating pretty nicely (I value it at $125 according to BL). 

Anyways I would like to trade it for the Lonely Mountain Hobbit set (that's my preferred choice). I would be willing to pay the shipping to balance the scales. I'm sure someone put there is sitting on one of those sets. I'm not a Winter Village collector myself, but it seems to have grown in popularity. 

I am also willing to listen to other offers (Pirates, Castle, LOTR, POTC, City/Modular) I'm really more interested in something I can sell the minifigs to (since this set is essentially inventory for my store, and not personal collection). But having said that, if someone offered me a Skull Eye Schooner or BSB for it, I would jump. 
LEGOFan2