Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Bacta Suit Finn Figure? (TLJ)

Golem25Golem25 Western EuropeMember Posts: 33
edited January 25 in Collecting
Is it real or is it ain't? Figured I'd share regardless;
EDIT; forwarded by a friend, before anyone asks

Comments

• PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 218
    edited January 25
    There is a thread for leaks already, that figure is mentioned recently. Apparently available with Visual Dictionary. Mods may merge similar threads to keep forum tidy...

https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/24229/leaks-and-more-leaks#latest
    Pitfall69Mr_CrossFowlerBricks
  • BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 370
    Pretty sure it is real. The site that is spoken about in the leaks thread seems to have always (as far as I have seen) been accurate. if you haven't already, check out the thread. There's discussion about this, other Star Wars figures e.g. Zuckuss, New Iron Man suits, black+ white disney and others.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 10,993
    PJ76uk said:
    There is a thread for leaks already, that figure is mentioned recently. Apparently available with Visual Dictionary. Mods may merge similar threads to keep forum tidy...

https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/24229/leaks-and-more-leaks#latest
    I wonder what Marie Kondo would think about the forum? :)
    Baby_Yoda
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,183
    ^Well, she reckons nobody needs more than 30 books, so I’d hate to hear her views on how much LEGO should be on display.
    Baby_Yoda
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 239
    ^Well, she reckons nobody needs more than 30 books, so I’d hate to hear her views on how much LEGO should be on display.
    Not actually true... she said she has no more than 30 books, but never said that that number should necessarily apply to anybody else! The media, as usual, took that part of her book well out of context ;)
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 10,885
    Pitfall69 said:
    ...Marie Kondo...
    Aack!  That is the name that shall not be spoken!!!
    sid3windrpxchris
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 981
    Also, her method makes it very difficult to cut bread as neither of my breadknives spark any joy. 
    *other decluttering methods are available (& may be more suitable for actual life)
    eddiewsid3windr
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 904
    Her advice isn't very helpful when sorting out my Lego. I followed it and have now thrown away nearly everything I own except Lego. Hey, at least it sparks joy. 
    sid3windrLittleLoriMegtheCat560Heliport