Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Tiles & Stickers with Lego sets on them?

I'm looking to do a Lego Store MOC, and I want a bunch of printed tiles and stickers of Lego sets to fill them up. From my searching I've found the following sets/pieces, but I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of more? Thank you! :) 

- 1x2 blue tile with City cars set
60097 - 
   - 2x2 blue tile with City helicopters set
   - 2x2 blue tile with City digger set
   - 1x2 blue tile with City cars set
   - 2x3 bright blue tile with Cafe Corner set
   - 2x2 sticker with City police car set
   - 2x2 sticker with City Lego truck set
   - 2x2 sticker with City firefighters set
COL18-16 (Birthday Party Boy)
   - 1x1 yellow tile with CMF set
COL18-8 (Classic Police Officer)
   - 1x2 white tile with classic police set

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,339
    I would just make your own stickers. Is this Lego store an official Lego Store or just a Mom and Pop Lego Store? I'm currently making stickers for my Lego store and plan to replace the retired set stickers with new set stickers. 
  • MrJacksonMrJackson Member Posts: 313
    While we're on the subject of making stickers, what is the best way to go about it? I need to make stickers for roadsigns; I was going to print white font onto clear labels and trim them to size to fit on green tiles.  I'm curious to know what other people have done that works; I've never made stickers before. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,406
    edited January 24
    Clear labels are definitely better than trying to colour match the background colour. That is if you can print in white though - of course many normal desktop printers don't print white, the white is just the colour of the paper showing through where there is no print. If you only have a stanard printer, you must print the background colour onto white sticker paper.

PS. Nice idea for a list, I don't think I recall any others.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,406
    edited January 24
    Just realised you don't mind stickered parts, so get hold of #40178 or the sticker sheet.

inklingbricksAstrobricksmadforLEGOBaby_Yodamak0137gmonkey76SprinkleOtterLittleLori
  • inklingbricksinklingbricks Member Posts: 80
    Making my own stickers or getting something printed onto Lego bricks is definitely an option, but the tricky bit is I don't want to just downscale actual box covers - I want something that matches Lego's art style for printed pieces & stickers. 

Thank you massively @CCC and @PJ76uk - just what I was after! :) 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,235
    #60169 Cargo Terminal has these:

mak0137
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 362
    There’s this in #40305:

CCCmadforLEGOmak0137
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,605
    #40359 picture frame is new this year and has a few stickered set boxes as well.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,215
    #40359 picture frame is new this year and has a few stickered set boxes as well.
    Looks like the same sticker sheet as in the #40305 above
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,605
    It has a Ninjago green box and a blue one obscured by the counter. You are right the others are the same art.
    madforLEGO
    It has a Ninjago green box and a blue one obscured by the counter. You are right the others are the same art.
    You're right, sorry, my bad.
    There is also the sticker sheet for #7848
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,723
    Isn't there also a LEGO store truck?
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,325
    ^ #3221 was mentioned in the original post. :-)