Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Collection Flag / Notes / ACM for Loose Minifigs

KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 110
Couldn't find any info related to this on Brickset or in the forum.  When recording loose minifigs, I only see option for I Own and Wanted.  I don't see Collection Checkboxes, Notes, or ACM like you do for sets.  One thing I use Collection Flags for is which of my kids "owns" the set.  So for loos minifigs I have no way to indicate who "owns" the minifig.  Even just the typical Notes field would work if available.

Has there been any thought/discussion to adding more tracking info for loose minifigs?

Comments

• KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 110
    So I assume I haven't missed something.  Any possible thought into adding additional tracking features for loose minifigs beyond "I Own" and "Wanted"?  Maybe even a "Notes" field?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,388
    Not currently, it's on the to-do list.
    Keilupdavetheoxygenmansnowhitie
  • ArkansasBrickerArkansasBricker Arkansas, USAMember Posts: 5
    Just want to support adding additional tracking to loose minifigs to allow them to have the same options as sets, including purchase data.