Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) Anyone selling the Old Fishing Store?

King_JKing_J United StatesMember Posts: 27
My dad (48) surprised me yesterday when I heard him call the Lego store and ask if they had any Old Fishing Store in stock.  Apparently, my mom kept talking about how fun a set I recently got for her was to build, and he wanted to try Lego himself, and that's the one he fancied after searching.  Horrible timing with discontinuation, but birthday's coming up and he's a super hard guy to shop for (never wants anything), so I've been searching around and definitely plan on getting this, and figured I'd check on here.

I know story wasn't necessary, mostly just dual-posting as my "Lego Status Today":
Flabbergasted my dad takes interest in Lego for the first time at the most inopportune time.

Comments

• King_JKing_J United StatesMember Posts: 27
    https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/28611/cleaning-up-collection-us#latest

Also a few sets for trade, if any interest in trading several for one!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,435
    Check Walmart.com as well as apparently they sometimes get them in stock still.

pharmjod
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,886
    Yes, both Walmart and Amazon have been getting it in periodically. I suspect it's either found stock in warehouses or late deliveries of their last stock.
    madforLEGO
    I saw on the main thread!  I'm signed up for email notifications so hoping something pops up soon.  Else, if someone sees it around them I'd appreciate the info!
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 688
    If you haven't already checked everywhere.....maybe try Barnes and Noble....probably just luck and YMMV...but my local B&N just got one in this week.  Hadn't seen one in-store since it was mentioned as 'soon retired'. 
    mak0137
    That's what I'm most hoping to find!  No luck in any of the stores by me.  Which is amazing!  They were always abundant in my store, and I guess the discontinuation sparked a mad purchasing spree.  Had my Aunt and my sister to call all the B&N by them also but nothing yet.  If one pops up again by you, I would happily buy one through you!
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,187
    edited January 21
    The vultures come out when LEGO is discounted...

(I'm currently vulturing all of the roadplates I can get my hands on.)
    SprinkleOtter