Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Whats the worst your Lego addiction has got to?

2»

Comments

• piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,019
    Spending time at Home Depot picking up plywood and other wood supplies to build out my City table.  When I transitioned from spending money on LEGO to spending money on things FOR the LEGO that was it for me.
    M1J0ESumoLego
  • MrJacksonMrJackson Member Posts: 302
    @piratemania7 enjoy building the table. For me it was almost as much fun as building and laying out the actual City, with the knowledge that once I got the table built, the end of a long journey was in sight. I also love building stuff, and learned quite a bit from building a workbench and cutting stringers for my basement stairs before making the table. Just make sure your measurements are precise (to the 1/64th inch, especially the legs) as any variation and it can wobble.  
  • HenkdeVriesHenkdeVries NetherlandsMember Posts: 62
    When I transitioned from spending money on LEGO to spending money on things FOR the LEGO that was it for me.
    This!

"Ok so this month's budget goes to... boxes with lids and sorting bags, yay." :(

BumblepantsMegtheCatmak0137
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 582
    Addiction? ....What addiction?  It's only a problem if I admit to having a problem right?
2»