Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Searching for the # on sets so I can add it on the database

reddragontaiyoreddragontaiyo TexasMember Posts: 9
I have several different "articulated figure with battle sounds base" sets but can not find them anywhere on the database to add to my collection. I have tried all the #'s on the back and everything else I can think of, but to no avail.
 Thank You for any help that is provided.
 Cheers
LEGO Fan

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,344
    The set you have is a keychain which @Huw considers to be junk or tat as he calls it so you will not find it in the database. It is listed at BL under the number 1648zane. 
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 308
    I had this problem with #5005230 as well and I actually found the brickset listing using google. Which is odd as it does use that set number. Not sure on searching within brickset but google might be a work around. 
  • reddragontaiyoreddragontaiyo TexasMember Posts: 9
    Thank you so much for the help. It is unfortunate it is not listed for that reason, my son loves them and we would have liked to have been able to add it here seeing as how it is a Lego set/item. 
     Thank You again.
     Cheers.
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,076
    In general Brickset only lists items sold directly through [email protected] If you look at the back, you'll see that these figures were produced by a company called Basic Fun, under licence from Lego.
    gmonkey76rd1899AstrobricksLittleLori
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,319
    ^ Yes... plus there are hundreds of these lights and it's impossible to maintain a comprehensive list so we don't bother listing any of them unless they pop up in the product feed we get from LEGO.
  • reddragontaiyoreddragontaiyo TexasMember Posts: 9
    I see. I had noticed the back and who made them, but figured it was like many of the storage blocks that are made by Room Copenhagen for Lego but are still listed.
     I also did not realize that there were hundreds of these. I thought these were exclusive to the Ninjago line.
     Thank You for the clarification. And Thank You for all of the work you put into this site, it is an amazing tool for Lego enthusiasts. 
     Happy building.
     Cheers.
    drdavewatfordAstrobrickssnowhitie
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,169
    oldtodd33 said:
    The set you have is a keychain which @Huw considers to be junk or tat as he calls it so you will not find it in the database.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa!  That is not a keychain.
    davetheoxygenmanBaby_Yoda
  • LEGO FanLEGO Fan USAMember Posts: 283
    Cool set by the way.
  • LEGO FanLEGO Fan USAMember Posts: 283
    I have this and will start a new topic on it  and ask as well if you guys can help.