Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hi from United Kingdom

TomasNovakTomasNovak United KingdomMember Posts: 4
Hello, my name is Tomas.

I am originally from Czech Republic, but now I live in United Kingdom (Hampshire).

I always love creating models from LEGO, if I was 18 I started working for LEGO Kladno (Czech Republic) and I built many big models for shops, LEGOLANDs, etc. I also was a part of team which built lifesize Bugatti Chiron from Technic.

I built many my own models from LEGO Technic, but now I build more detailed "Model team" models.

I love cars, especially old Czech cars and I want build many of those. And I want share building instruction with you. But I need support, because I spend many time on the quality building instruction  and I need buy many bricks to tested it.

If you want, please support me on Patreon.

Thank you so much.

omniumBaby_YodaThe_RancorSpeedman29

Comments

• M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 308
    Did you work on the life size lego Bugatti?  That looks awesome!
  • TomasNovakTomasNovak United KingdomMember Posts: 4
    Yes, I designed (and built) front lights and many parts on the interior. And I was the first test driver.
    M1J0EBaby_Yoda
  • omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 698
    Welcome, Tomas! Great to have you on board :)
    Thank you ;-)
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 526
    Hello and welcome - the Bugatti was fantastic and good pose for the photo there :) Also really interesting that you have built exhibition/shop displays too. What kinds of things have you built? I’d love to see something similar to Model Team come back with detailed vehicles made mostly from System parts, but the occasional Creator licensed vehicle like the Ferrari F40 is probably the best compromise for now.
    Thank you.

I worked for LEGO in Kladno (Czech Republic) almost 11 years, for 8 years I built models, than I prepared manuals for builders. I built many models, X-Wing, dragons, dinosaurs, giant robot (12 meters tall), Christmas trees, many LEGO scale up minifigures and cars. I prepared manuals for Technic Porsche, Trabant for Berlin´s LBR, Ferrari LaFerrari....and many small models. It would be a very long list if I had to list everything :-D Also in Kladno we built small display boxes with LEGO sets.
    omniumtheLEGOmanThe_RancorBaby_Yoda