Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Bumblepants BonusBall Bonanza! Vibrant Coral Edition

BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,257
To start the year off right I will do a new bonusball. You know the drill, first 59 to comment with an answer to the question are in the running. Someone in the UK who knows stuff will tell us what number gets picked and the corresponding comment wins something I will send them. (It will be the end of the month before I can mail something so you will have to be a little patient.)

As per the title, the question revolves around the new Lego color Vibrant Coral. Tell us what brick(s) you really want to be made available in Vibrant Coral now that it is in the color palate. If you hate Coral you can pick another recolor you would want to see happen. My choices would be the 1x2 brick pattern brick or 1x2 with groove brick!
stluxbandit778SeijiAmasawasid3windrFowlerBricksvizzitorMr_CrosskezandrelegoGothamConstructionCoTheFewsnowhitieCOOLEGOLittleLori

Comments