Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Billund exclusives

Heading to Billund in March - other than the airport and the Tree of Creativity, are there any other exclusive sets/minigs that have any connection back to Billund or The Lego House? Want to bring stuff back for my friends but not sure how much room I'll have!

Comments

• The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 525
    edited January 2
    There's also the Lego House Architecture set - which is only available at the Lego House itself. Quite large box by Architecture standards but not massive. The Tree of Creativity box however is pretty large - bigger than I was expecting when I went. So I could only get one. Airport is only available at departures once you've already gone through security so hopefully you can just carry the retail bag on board. If you go to the Lego House you might also accrue a few Lego House polybags for going into the experience zones or eating at their restaurants.

The only other exclusives might be the Legoland exclusive boxed sets like the train, photo frame or mini castle. Or perhaps some polybags that happen to be in the park at certain retail outlets. But those almost certainly won't be 'Billund exclusive'. Hope this helps.
    Earl9371
  • omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 698
    As @The_Rancor said, there are several polybags available.
    This might help:
    https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Promotional/subtheme-LEGO-House

And Huw did some reviews too, eg:
    https://brickset.com/article/30849/review-40296-build-your-meal

AstrobricksEarl9371
  • Earl9371Earl9371 Member Posts: 12
    There's also the Lego House Architecture set - which is only available at the Lego House itself. Quite large box by Architecture standards but not massive. The Tree of Creativity box however is pretty large - bigger than I was expecting when I went. So I could only get one. Airport is only available at departures once you've already gone through security so hopefully you can just carry the retail bag on board. If you go to the Lego House you might also accrue a few Lego House polybags for going into the experience zones or eating at their restaurants.

The only other exclusives might be the Legoland exclusive boxed sets like the train, photo frame or mini castle. Or perhaps some polybags that happen to be in the park at certain retail outlets. But those almost certainly won't be 'Billund exclusive'. Hope this helps.
    GREAT info - thanks so much! On the airport set - I could get that after I land before I got thru to get my bags, correct? I'd rather get it when I land instead of when I'm leaving.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,732
    Nope. You can only get the airport set when you leave.
    Earl9371
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 836
    ^^ Yes the Billund Airport Lego store is airside after departures security. 
  • jasonord69ajasonord69a UKMember Posts: 396
    You CAN pick up the set and anything else you order when you arrive at the airport.

You have to order on line at www.bll.dk and choosd to collect the set when you land (On Homecoming) 

It is a bit of a performance and I would recommend using Google Chrome as the browser because it can translate the web page for you.

You collect your order from an area just BEFORE you go through customs. 
    sid3windrstluxFizyx
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,307
    ^ Interesting idea, never thought of that :-) It is indeed there on the site!