Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Identify LEDLITE Vampyre & Mummy

All_That_RocksAll_That_Rocks UKMember Posts: 624
I picked up two LEDLITE Key Light figures from John Lewis in the UK this weekend. I don't normally collect these but picked them up because they looked old and cool. The thing is though I can't find these listed in either Bricklink or Brickset. 

One is of the Vampyre (LGL-KE133) and one of a Mummy (LGL-KE132). See images. Anyone got any info on these?

LEGO Fan

Comments

• LEGO FanLEGO Fan USAMember Posts: 283
    Yeah those I think look to be from the Monster fighter theme. I think that theme that was started in 2012. A nice find you go there.
  • LEGO FanLEGO Fan USAMember Posts: 283
    you know you are right I can't find it on Brickset.com, Bricklink.com, Ebay.com, Or Brickowl.com. Maybe it is rare. you can contact Lego and ask them about it. YOU are so lucky.
  • All_That_RocksAll_That_Rocks UKMember Posts: 624
    edited December 2018
    Thanks! Yeah I figured they are from the Monster Fighter era but was puzzled to find them in store. These were the only ones so grabbed them. The fact that I can't find anything on them does make me think they may have some scarcity around them if not rare.
  • tmgm528tmgm528 Member Posts: 451
    Any kind of copyright date on the ‘packaging’? I wonder if they made limited ampunts of these post Monster Fighters to use up leftovers
    Actually just been able to decipher the copyright on the back and they are actually @2018 which is surprising. So not old at all, but not listed anywhere.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 4,987
    Don't forget Huw only lists stuff like this (which he lovingly calls tat) if its for sale through LEGO's online store. 
    gmonkey76stlux
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 1,996
    A google search of LGL-KE133 results in several hits at online vendors mostly in Singapore. Are you sure they aren’t knock-offs? 
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 745
    I bought one from an online store based in Slovakia. Threw the packaging away and never noticed they were (c) 2018, which is interesting to say the least.
    Found out they are made by a company called IQ Hong Kong under license from Lego. Website can be found here. http://www.iqhk.com/products/lego/lego-classic
    Astrobricks
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,307
    Yeah, Brickset only lists a very limited amount of tat ;-)

I only have one LEDLite and it is listed on BS by sheer coincidence: #5005667: Ghost Key Light (and to make it even more complicated - 5005667 is nowhere on the packaging, and the actual ID, like LGL-KE133, is nowhere on Brickset).