Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Anyone else not seeing the 'Sale' page at [email protected]?

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 298
Lego emailed me to say SALE NOW ON, but link and home page Sale links do not work

Anyone see any sale items?

Ta

Comments

• colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 298

• turboslotturboslot UKMember Posts: 7
    It worked for me earlier when I placed an order but now shows page not found. None of the Theme links seem to work either but if I click on a link from Brickset it will show individual items.
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,030
    Most pages playing up at my end. Probably all the people buying Benny's Space Squads and it can't cope as usual.
  • nwr122nwr122 GlasgowMember Posts: 126
    Was working for me earlier as well, but now the site is taking an age to load
    Thanks, not much working here at all :( used a bricklink link to get to Lego Movie 2 items, thats all that works. Cant even type in a model number to find stuff
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,893
    Also managed first thing this morning but just tried and this now coming up.

Nice to see the website functioning as normal.
    Astrobricks
    Its probably a good thing, I really don't need anything else ATM, as much as I want stuff lol
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,081
    Haha, I've never seen the sales page work in the first place on Australian [email protected] I didn't even know they did sales until the May 4th special last year.
    going through some old threads of mine, that are expired and can be closed @CapnRex101 thanks

Astrobricks
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy