Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What bricklink.com stores do you recommend ?

LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 532
Hey I was just going to post two stores I recommend and see your recommendations.
andrelego

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2018
    Nothing to see here, my bad
    Bumblepants
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,488
    There's a bunch I'd praise, but they're in the UK, so might charge you more in shipping than you're used to.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,557
    Just beware of brand new sellers who have normally expensive stuff at a great price. So, basically the same rule one should apply to any online marketplace. 
    dmcc0gmonkey76andrelegoSumoLego
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,317
    CCC said:
    I recommend ones that have the parts you want in stock. There are so may sellers therethere, mostly good, and a feedback system, I don't really see the point of a list of good sellers.
    ^ This. Out of literally hundreds of transactions I've only had one semi-bad experience. If a seller has many transactions and decent feedback you should be fine.
    Astrobricksgmonkey76andrelegoSumoLego
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,497
    My store is ace. Yes totally ace. But can you find it?
    SprinkleOtterLEGOFan2alexwil
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,178
    I would recommend my store, but I don’t have a cool business card like the ones that have been mentioned. My store is only as good as my parts selection which is limited and constantly changing. I have only had bad experiences buying from sellers who were smokers. 
    SumoLego
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,178
    I have a link in my profile. Send me a PM with your Bricklink username and I’ll send you a store coupon. If you find any parts or sets way off market value send me a note and I may price match or adjust it a bit since I don’t often keep up with current trends. 
  • andrelegoandrelego PortugalMember Posts: 9
    edited December 2018
    I recommend stores with the best feedback and the terms of the store with as much information as possible.
    LEGOFan2
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 811
    Look at a store's replies to neutral and negative feedback they've received. That should tell you all you need to know about a store and its owner.
    Bumblepantsdrdavewatfordgmonkey76andrelegoSumoLego
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    andrelego said:
    I recommend stores with the best feedback and the terms of the store with as much information as possible.
    I advise to go for the ones that have useful information, not as much as possible. Some sellers write huge amounts of unnecessary terms, burying important information.
    andrelegoBumblepantsLEGOFan2MegtheCat
  • brianoblivionbrianoblivion NYCMember Posts: 71
    I always mean to make a note of the sellers that go the extra mile-placing parts in individual bags and not dumping them all into a gallon ziploc freezer bag being what i mean by "extra mile"-but i always forget and end up sorting pieces for hours...
    drdavewatford
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 530
    CCC said:
    andrelego said:
    I advise to go for the ones that have useful information, not as much as possible. Some sellers write huge amounts of unnecessary terms, burying important information.
    I just ran into one of those.  So many T&C’s I couldn’t even figure out how they wanted me to place an order.  They were initially helpful on email, then stopped responding when I asked if they were still honoring their prices after increasing them.  Ah well, it’s good that there’s always lots of sellers to choose from.
  • legoprodslegoprods SpainMember Posts: 440
    I always mean to make a note of the sellers that go the extra mile-placing parts in individual bags and not dumping them all into a gallon ziploc freezer bag being what i mean by "extra mile"-but i always forget and end up sorting pieces for hours...
    There is a middle point. If your order consists in 20 lots with 30 parts, I am not going to separate them all in 20 baggies. It's a waste of time, money, plastic... etc.

How I do it, is group sometimes small lots (unless they are printed, glass, tiles, etc.) in 3-4 lots per baggie. If the lots are big enough, then it's 1 or 2 per baggie. It's a variable.

It should be neat, but i don't think that each lot per bag (unless they are all big lots) or all of the lots in the same bag are either of the good options.

At least that's what I think for my store and the only feedback I've got is praise! :-P
    LEGOFan2SprinkleOtterMegtheCatgmonkey76CalvFizyx
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 504
    edited February 1
    Cheapest the closest to me.

I try not to order from the coasts cuz i hate waiting & it lessens chances of anything bad happening to the pkg in transit.

I'm located in MN, so pretty much equidistant from either end of the country.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 925
    ^ and that's why we like it here!
    gelksterAstrobricks
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,276
    ^ and that's why we hate it here!
    dmcc0SprinkleOtterAstrobricks
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 401
    ^ and that's why we like it here!
    It's surely not the weather.
    Astrobricks
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 925
    It is for me! No mosquitos at least half the year!
    gelksterAstrobricks
  • rbozarthrbozarth TexasMember Posts: 48

My store is offering a free polybag of $5 or less with every order over $15.

Thanks,

Bozbricks

LEGOFan2
    LEGO Fan said:
    Can you send a link please? I need to check out your store.

https://store.bricklink.com/Bozbricks&utm_content=globalnav#/shop?o={"showHomeItems":1}
    LEGOFan2
  • Gav301Gav301 USA - NYMember Posts: 10
    Gav301 said:
    I will second that and recommend mine as well.
    https://store.bricklink.com/bozbricks
    LEGOFan2
    LEGOFan2 said:
    Stop adding stuff! the more i look at your store the more ends up going into the cart. I will hope to be able to order in a few months. I have just dropped most of my money because of an emergancy and can't afford any from my bricklink Lego spend

Who are you referring to? 
    LEGOFan2 said:
    you. every time I check out your store ready to order I then see that I can't live without another thing that you had just added to your store. sigh! One of these days I will just have to pull it together and order a lot smaller of an order than I want to.

If I don't add more stuff it becomes stale and I won't attract new buyers.  I need to appear on more wanted lists.  If you want a better deal contact me through Bricklink and I'll see what I can do to help you pull the trigger.

Thanks,

Bozbricks