Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Greetings, coming back to Lego after a drought!

Hey I'm back into Lego after a major drought missing a ton of cool sets up until a few years ago (ahh Imperial Flagship...one day maybe). Local mini-LUG suggested joining here for more deals, and cool discussions.

Got my own flickr which I am barely using since I've not built much custom stuff yet! https://www.flickr.com/photos/finaldeath/with/29370062377/

I'm vainly trying to avoid all Lego Movie 2 info, but otherwise I'll see if I can actually get my dreams of a city setup, a custom castle and a pirates sea battle done in the next year. Taken a while to get any space to actually set anything up and got a backlog of my childhood sets to sort and clean! (and sort the colours on from them being out in the sun). First up is #6185 - need to figure out how to clean sails very carefully.
Bumblepants

Comments