Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

iso3200’s Birthday Brickset Bonusball Bricktober Bonanza (Draw 15th December 2018)

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 1,987
It’s my Birthday this week, so to celebrate I’m giving away a highly prized #5005254 Harry Potter Bricktober set of minifigures.

By rights, you should all be sending *me* presents, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Now, it’s a hard set to come by, so be fair to others - if you already have it, please don’t enter.

To give more people the chance of winning, we’ll dispense with the usual system of bonus ball 1-59. Instead, we’ll be using the main UK Lottery numbers drawn this Saturday 15th December as a whole - and *ignore the bonus ball completely.*

Here’s how it works:-

Once the balls are drawn they’ll be put in order. For instance last Saturdays draw numbers are as follows.

Using the 6 main balls in order, our answer will be 62,336,384,348

In theory the lowest drawn number would be 123,456 and the highest would be 545,556,575,859

So, remember, the bonus ball is not in play this week, just pick a number between those above for a chance of winning the set.

Please only post once on the thread - it gets complicated otherwise. If someone by chance posts a duplicate number, only the first post will count.

Nearest number to the answer wins.
BumblepantsstluxkezLobotToc13bandit778MextenMr_CrossSumoLegoCOOLEGOLegoboyGothamConstructionCoFowlerBrickskiki180703SeijiAmasawamithridatesnowhitie

Comments