Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WInter Village

HobHob My Lego houseMember Posts: 221
Finally got around to setting up a winter village scene for Xmas.  Only used the last 4 years Winter village set as the rest are packed away and the table I have is tiny.  Have made up some of the smaller give away sets.  May add some lights.

Here goes

stluxSwitchfoot55

Comments

• colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 291
    Nice, but I'll say it again, LEGO, we NEED white base plates! lol
    Not put mine up this year as I was out when Erica did the decs, and she stole my space on the unit. gggrrrrr
    Hob
  • HobHob My Lego houseMember Posts: 221
    Every year I say I'm gonna do it and never do. White base plates would be good but I also like the freedom to place wherever I want.

Bigger table is what is need.
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,364
    colay said:
    Nice, but I'll say it again, LEGO, we NEED white base plates! lol
    Not put mine up this year as I was out when Erica did the decs, and she stole my space on the unit. gggrrrrr
    Baseplates flex too much. A few years ago I bought 90 white 16x16 plates to do a WV layout. Then after planning it I realised I don't have a flat surface in my house big enough for all the sets...
    Hob
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 241
    edited December 2018
    I cut a piece of MDF to size and painted it white to place on top of my cube at work.  It works quite nicely.  White linen/tablecloths also work well.
    Hob