Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

US Trade - HAVE #40292 WANT #40293

piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,007
edited December 2018 in Marketplace
Hi!

Looking to see if anyone wants to complete a simple trade.  I have a NIB #40292 Christmas Gift Box up for grabs and would like a similar state #40293 Christmas Carousel.

Thanks!

Comments

• M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 306
    Everybody must’ve got their shopping done early this year & caught the earlier promo, as I’m in the same way as you.  Have Gift Box, want Carousel.  Hopefully somebody is opposite you & you can get one!
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,007
    Yes something like that! By the time the carousel was available I had already made a purchase and didn’t want to make another so quickly! Ah well..
    M1J0E
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 306
    You & me both!  I got brick bank on sale by checking often enough to find it on back order inbetween sold out.  So waiting wasn’t an option!  Maybe I’ll get lucky when I get home & discover they substituted the promo I already have for the later one I didn’t.  I can always hope right? :D
    Bump! Still looking for this and can throw in a TBLM set of similar value without minifigures to sweeten the deal.
    Bump!

Still after a carousel.  Have a Christmas box and a couple of TLBM sets to throw in for you...