Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Blinq

I'm not too familiar with this site but it seems to sell store returns.

Anyway, I saw on slickdeals that they have the #76052 classic batcave for $90.69.  Not a set I really cared for but decided to get one at this price.  It says free returns and I also used paypal just in case.

Here is the link to the slickdeals so the credit goes to the correct person.

https://slickdeals.net/f/12407932-blinq-asst-toys-lego-76052-super-heroes-batman-90-69-more-ac-free-shipping
CaptainRogers

Comments

• CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 670
    Thanks for the heads up. I also went through PayPal for buyer protection. What a steal if it comes through.
    ReesesPieces
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,698
    edited December 2018
    Thanks mat, if the website turns out not to be a total scam, I'll have all the dark tan I could want.
    ReesesPieces
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,820
    Blinq is a legit site. I'm not sure the meant for that set to be so cheap, but it has been out a while and seemingly not a good seller, so maybe it is just being liquidated. 
    ReesesPieces
  • mdtvandymdtvandy USAMember Posts: 49
    Sold out.
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 670
    Arrived today... That was quick.
    BumblepantsRonyarReesesPieces
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,333
    Vultures!

• ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 718
    Still waiting on mine.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 718
    SumoLego said:
    Vultures!

Which vultures have the other 7 in their carts?
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 339
    I've placed dozens of orders with Blinq in the past, and I have never had any issues. Most of the time, you are ordering something that is "open box," which it will state with the listing. For me, these have arrived in the range of "there's a scuff on one edge" to "someone dropped this down a flight of stairs." When the seals have been cut, I've always checked and there have never been pieces missing.