Wanted CMF empty bags & instructions, will trade for new CMFs and other polys/sets.

KingDaveKingDave UKMember Posts: 964

I am looking for any old opened CMF bags and instructions, any series (older/lower the better). I can trade any figure(s) you want from series 17, 18, 71020 Bat figs, 71019 Ninjago figs or a selection of other polys or even some smaller sets (depending on what you have to trade).

Let me know what you have and what you would want for them and we can see about doing a swap.

FowlerBricks

Comments

• brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 449
    Pretty sure i will have most series tucked away somewhere, are you after one from each or multiples. Happy to send some don't expect anything in trade.

• KingDaveKingDave UKMember Posts: 964
    brickedin I have loads of old CMFs with no bags/instructions and my OCD is insisting that I get the matching bags/instructions for them to really count as complete sets!

Any and all old bags/instructions you can spare will be much appreciated. If you send a return address I will send you a surprise mystery reward just in time for Festivus. Or if you need any newer CMFs just let me know which ones.

• khopewosinkhopewosin Member Posts: 90
    Hi, I've got a whole bunch of old CMF bags from several of the series. Which ones are you looking for?
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,625
    @KingDave You want the little instruction/checklist things? I have a pretty large bunch of the checklists, mostly from the more recent series, but I think I have one or two Series 11 and 12 checklists as well.
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228
    I'm looking for packets too - from Series 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11. I've got a few packets from S3, plus a spare checklist from S1. Do have packets from 16, 17, 18, and HP if needed,
  • legoprodslegoprods SpainMember Posts: 436
    I may have a bunch from series 11.
  • KingDaveKingDave UKMember Posts: 964
    Still looking for any bags from series 1 to 14. I have quite a few instruction books coming now but still need one or two.

Swap your unused empty CMF bags that have been left in the back of a draw for years for actualy Lego! Let me know what you want for them and I will see what I have.
    FowlerBricks
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,789
    What sort of numbers of each series are you after?
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    I mean this in the sincerest way possible: You need help ;) 

Actually, I am the same way, but I have to have mine sealed. I have only one stay Series 4 that is out of the bag and it is killing me!!! Plus, I need Mr. Gold to complete my collection. 

Best of Luck to you
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228
    Pitfall69 said:
    I mean this in the sincerest way possible: You need help ;) 

Actually, I am the same way, but I have to have mine sealed. I have only one stay Series 4 that is out of the bag and it is killing me!!! Plus, I need Mr. Gold to complete my collection. 

Best of Luck to you
    I think there are many who need/want Mr. Gold. I just need a few figures for 6, 7 and 8, plus Frink for Simpsons 2.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,913
    He he he...  Mr. Gold.
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    ^Just shut up ;)
    SprinkleOtterbandit778GothamConstructionCoSumoLegokiki180703gmonkey76
  • OjikOjik Member Posts: 53
    darthdc said:
    I think there are many who need/want Mr. Gold. I just need a few figures for 6, 7 and 8, plus Frink for Simpsons 2.
    I have a spare sealed Frink, if you are still looking for one.