Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brickset Bi-monthly Building Challenge Dec 2018-Jan 2019: Art

TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,114
Hey howdy hey, time to launch another building challenge...

For the next two months I want you to dust off your smocks, perch a beret on your head and get arty.  Recreate a painting, build a sculpture, send your minidolls off to a gallery, show me around a studio, decorate an everyday household object to look fantastic.  Go modern, abstract, surrealist, Impressionist, cubist - the choice is yours.  I'll even be happy to see art in other media about Lego rather than art made with Lego.

The rules are much as usual:

Your entry has to be a new MOC (or piece of art) created specifically for this challenge.

No more than two images per post in this thread - but feel free to link to others hosted elsewhere.

Art doesn't have to be pretentious.

Enter as many times as you like so long as each entry is in its own post.

Closing Date is 31 January 2019. Winner to be announced in the first few days of February.

Prize will be determined by the winner's owned and wanted lists on the main site so make sure you update those after Christmas and the January sales!

Go get creative...
LostInTranslationBumblepantsMr_CrossBillyBricks84FowlerBricksmafonstluxGothamConstructionCodavetheoxygenmanbandit778Baby_YodaJ0rgensnowhitie

Comments