Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Vader's Castle not out by December 1?

samtheqsamtheq USAMember Posts: 46
I wonder if there's a bit of a delay with the Vader's Castle set.  LEGO can sometimes be good about having it to you on or before the release date--and mine hasn't even shipped yet.  It still says "Dec 1st" on their site for release.  They had Cloud City to me early, so I guess I was just lucky.
Oh well, I was hoping to build it this weekend, but I guess I will build something else!

Comments

• The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 548
    Don't know what the postal system is like in the USA but I've had plenty of important deliveries from [email protected] on Saturdays before
    gmonkey76
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,067
    My [email protected] deliveries always come via FedEx and they definitely deliver on Saturday.
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,381
    It's out in LEGO Stores, as I just came from mine. Since LEGO moved the warehouse to out side of Chicago it's been shipping much faster. With the Xmas rush on I'd just be patient.
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 477
    It’s even at the LEGO Pop Up stores.
  • ISDAvengerISDAvenger Member Posts: 201
    I got the email that mine shipped today from Lego. I placed the order as soon as the preorder went live. I should have just picked it up in store though.