Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WANTED (WW): LEGO Grangemouth Scotland Marbled Bricks

samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,239
Title says it all, looking for more Grangemouth, Scotland bricks to add to my very small collection.

At this point, I can really only buy. Once I've gotten a few more, perhaps I can start swapping.

And yes... I realized I recently missed out on someone selling a lot of them just a month ago.

Let me know if you have any available!

Thanks,
Samuel
SumoLego

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,479
    She sold them all?  Wow.
    Mr_Cross
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 489
    @samiam391 There are some on eBay at the moment if you check.
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 489
    edited November 2018
    SumoLego said:
    She sold them all?  Wow.
    I bought a few and another collector bought most of the rest... I don't collect LEGO sets, just parts haha.
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 865
    Posts like this make me want to test the 'black bags full sitting in people's loft' theory. 

I am in the position where I might actually be able to test it.  Having thousands flooding the market won't be good for sellers but would be good for afols wanting something unique that's part of Lego's history.

I now have ideas bouncing about my head how to do it, bugger!
    raygunnbandit778kiki180703
  • NateFNateF MinnesotaMember Posts: 28
    One of the people selling recently said said her bricks were used at a school for a time and when the school got rid of them her mother took some home with her. Apparently there were boxes full of them...