The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[US] For Sale: 40292 Gift Box

starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 449
I have an extra one of these that I don't need. I'm looking to get $20 plus $6 shipping for it, which is below the lowest listing on ebay, and around the lowest asking on Bricklink. Only continental United States, to keep shipping low, and if you have any questions or offers either PM me or leave a comment below. Thanks for looking!

Comments

• starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 449
    If nobody wants it I might have to *gasp* build it!
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 37
    You should! I made an unheard of second trip to the Lego Store this month (it's a bit inconvenient to get to) just to get one. It's a fun little build that looks really sharp on the shelf. 

If you really do want to sell it though, just sit tight until the promo ends tomorrow. I've no doubt there are some fence sitters currently wrestling with the decision to splurge on a Lego Store run who will snap it up come Monday. :)