Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego Technic Amazon packaging

steveomclsteveomcl Member Posts: 182
edited November 2018 in Buying & Selling Topics
 I purchased Lego 42082 from Amazon 3 days ago. At a bargain price I might add of £149 (as of today it is currently £139) 
My parcel was left in my shed by Hermes which is perfect.
However I was shocked at how it was packaged. A single layer of bubble wrap barely covering the box. This is the least protective and discreet packaging I have ever received via post. The driver knew exactly what I was getting. 

Anyone else been receiving Lego like this? 
How should Hermes or Amazon handle this.

Comments

• PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 220
    Was it sold by Amazon itself or a 3rd party on Amazon marketplace? If 3rd party then Amazon would have little control over packaging. All Amazon orders I've made come in Amazon logo marked packaging (cardboard) so very unusual if from them directly...
    ..also are you sure you want to plaster your name and address over the internet? Especially on a post advertising you have parcels delivered to an accessible shed?! 
  • steveomclsteveomcl Member Posts: 182
    "Sold By: Amazon EU S.a.r.L."
    According to my account info 
    Would suggest you contact their customer service asap, as this is most unusual in my experience. Judging from your pictures the bubble wrap did not even completely cover the Lego box which could've led to your purchase being damaged.
    PJ76uk said:
    ..also are you sure you want to plaster your name and address over the internet? Especially on a post advertising you have parcels delivered to an accessible shed?! 
    I sent this photo to Amazon I had taken another photo for this discussion, thanks for pointing this out. 

Can admin edit this out? or close topic 
    You can edit the post yourself, option is top right of the post...
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,322
    You can only edit your own post for six minutes, after that you can't touch it. @CapnRex101 @drdavewatford ; please edit photo for address removal. 
    oldtodd33 said:
    You can only edit your own post for six minutes, after that you can't touch it. @CapnRex101 @drdavewatford ; please edit photo for address removal. 
    Thanks