Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Recent postal/mail stickers?

MouseketeerMouseketeer Member Posts: 73
edited November 14 in Building and Techniques
Hey everyone, I'm looking to build a post office so I've been trying to find sticker sheets that contain postal icons like letters and so on. I've found 10222 Winter Village Post Office, and 7731 Mail Van, but their sticker sheets cost a fortune. Have any more recent sets included any postal stickers? Perhaps a cargo train or something?

Comments

• MouseketeerMouseketeer Member Posts: 73
    Well, I post this question after an hour's fruitless searching, then five minutes later I stumble across the answer. I don't know if it's worth leaving this up for anyone who's searching for a similar sticker, but it looks like the Winter Village Station has one in it :) 
    sid3windr
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,126
    edited November 14
    There was an airport starter pack a year or two ago. I bought one on clearance for the mail stickers. #60100

Has 2 yellow and 1 red mail stickers the size of the classic post box part. 

(edit: it also has a mail worker torso among the 4 included)
    drdavewatfordsid3windrrd1899