Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] WLT for 40289 Diagon Alley

Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 909
I hate myself for this. However, I would like to trade for #40289. It's awful, it's ugly and it irritated me because I couldn't afford the minimum spend threshold for it, but I'd really like the Ollivander figure and the printed tiles.

I have a fair few things to trade in my various marketplace threads. Anyone got a spare? Please?

Comments

• milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 388
    Just sold mine typically and in Norfolk........
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 909
    ^ oh, shame :-(

Can anyone else help?

How about if I was offering a Graves for £7.50 and a S18 Policeman for £6.50 as part of the deal? If that sounds appealing I'd like to place approx £30 in trade value on the #40289 even though it's going for that or a little bit more in other places.
    However, if that was agreeable someone, we'd need to agree another £16 worth of stuff from my marketplace threads. I do have a few other bits but need to check exactly what I have, very happy to look through your wants lists.

I've definitely got a Mimban Stormtrooper that could also be part of a deal, and I'd be looking for about £12-£14 for that as part of the trade.
  • BoomstickBoomstick IndianaMember Posts: 235
    I'm in the states and I will be ordering this weekend to get the Christmas set and if it stacks and I get a Diagon Alley I have no problem shipping it to you as it will be my second one if your interested. 
    snowhitie
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 909
    sorted :-) please close @drdavewatford, @Huw, @CapnRex101 - thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy