Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Savings Apps

CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 766
Does anyone else use apps to save money when purchasing Lego? Recently I've been using ebates. It's merely an app that redirects you to other sites, but refunds a certain amount of your order. It currently offers a hefty 10% on toy purchases at Walmart. They even offer 2.5% back when buying directly from Lego.com. Super handy.
https://go.ebat.es/uhrzjfDzxQ

I also use Ibotta at times. The rewards aren't as good, closer to 1%, but they offer refunds on Target.com, Walmart.com, and eBay, among others. Honestly, this is much better for grocery rebates, but sometimes good for those sweet sweet bits of ABS.
https://ibotta.com/r/vbhdyon

How about you? Are there any other apps out there that save you $$$?

Onebricktoomany

Comments

• hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 863
    I try to remember to click through links from Brickset so that they get the revenue.
    OnebricktoomanydavetheoxygenmanBumblepants77ncaachamps
  • BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 637
    Next time you should use the provided charger and cable to charge your phone ;)
    CaptainRogersOnebricktoomany
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 766
    @BrickByBrick haha I saw that notification. But if my denfense is that I was at the office and didn't have my home charger, then I've admitted I was on a Lego blog at the office. So I'll just say... No comment. 😁
    OnebricktoomanyBrickByBrick77ncaachamps