The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

A LEGO House special Bonusball Edition - 15 November 2018 deadline

stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 1,929
I was in Billund last week, so time for a special Bonus Ball!

But first a shout-out for hosts: these Brickset Bonus Balls can only happen when we have hosts. So if you feel like having a go and fancy being a game-master for a day, reach out to @snowhitie who keeps a list. I'm sure she'd be appreciative of any offers from potential future hosts.

As you might know, The LEGO House in Billund has a moulding machine on site. The machine produces 2x4 red bricks (element 3001), and puts these in polybag #624210 LEGO House 6 Bricks.

With just 6 2x4 bricks, there are 915,103,765 possible combinations that the bricks can be built into.

When you leave the Lego House you are assigned a random number that is unique to your visit. A signature card is printed that shows your number and the combination that it relates to. You get to take your card and the polybag as a memento of your visit. 

When I visited The LEGO House last year for an AFOL testing event, I received combo number 73,213,160:

And in May my combo was 36,697,225:

Last week my combo was quite different again:

How does all this relate to the Bonusball? Well, we'll do something a little different this week.

The question this week is simple:

All you need to do is guess the number of the combination I received during my recent visit to The LEGO House.

That means the answer is a random number between 1 and 915,103,765. It could be a small one, It could be a massive one. It could be in the middle. Who knows? However it will be different from 73,213,160 and 36,697,225 - those were the unique numbers I received earlier. At the end of the draw, the closest number wins. 

The competition closes 20:00 CET 15 November 2018. I will post a picture of my new signature card shortly after this time and then work out who’s won.

The prize?

Well, as everybody seems so enthusiastic about the new teal brick separator, I'm offering the one I received on Friday as a prize. Alternatively, if a shiny new brick separator doesn't appeal to you, the winner can choose one of The LEGO House polybags/key chains :)

Good luck everyone!
snowhitieiso3200LostInTranslationShibLegopantsLego_StarMr_CrossBumblepantsGothamConstructionCoCOOLEGOSumoLegoLuLegoGibbo1959Speedman29bandit778kbwLegoboyFowlerBricksSeijiAmasawamak0137Renegade007cjhkezSirBenomniumkiki180703LittleLoriAddicted2OxygenMegtheCat

Comments