Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

UK - WT Baby from 10263

TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,404
As per the thread title, does anyone have a baby from the "LEGO Winter Village Fire Station Set 10263" set they they don't need? 

Thanks

Comments

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,500
    I got one on bricks and pieces the other day for around €2.50 total. Could try there?
    TheFew
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,404
    Did not think of that. They have the torsos but not the heads.
    Oh, the head was in stock when I ordered the other day. It should come back in stock. Good luck with the search in the meantime.
    Just grabbed some torso's from Lego and some heads from Bricklink.

Was also looking at the minifigures from the new Ideas Pop-up Book set. Is it normal for these to be out of stock? I.e. do they limit the supply of minifigures or has someone just bought the available stock? 
    Ideas minifigures (yellow) usually seem to become available after a little while of the set being out.  Though some just stay out of stock. As far as I know the book minifigures parts currently showing as out of stock haven't yet been in stock at all.
    Thanks, I will have to keep an eye out. I really want to figs, but not the set.