Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS: Lego 8461 Williams F1 Team Racer, Sealed Bags with Instructions & Unused Stickers; $300 or B/O

monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 589
edited November 2018 in Marketplace
Hi Everyone,

I lucked into this set at a yard sale.  This is #8461 new in sealed bags with instructions and Unused Stickers.  The box is missing.  The stickers are in great shape, only 1 small sticker is peeling a bit from the sheet.  You can see it in the attached pictures.  I've poked around on the web and from what I can tell I'm about 99% confident this is a complete set with no missing bags.  I'm not that into Technic so would like to sell this to buy some other sets, and I'm trying here before going to Ebay.  $300 or B/O gets it.  Price includes shipping.  I arrived at this price by looking through some sold Ebay Listings and looking at Brick Link. If you purchase and discover there are any missing bags, you can return at my cost or we can work out a partial refund.  I don't think that will be necessary though.  If you know the exact number of bags, we can confirm before I ship. 

See pictures for other details. 

Thanks for looking!