Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTTF (US/WW) - TLBM S2 CMFs - Spares!

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,944
edited October 2018 in Marketplace
Because 'discovering' a case of TLBM S2 CMFs is a symptom of a greater disease, I am on the hunt for the following The Lego Batman Movie: Series 2 CMFs preferably in a sealed pack:

(My priority is one Hugo Strange - so I'd be happy to over-trade for that one by itself.)

4 - Hugo Strange (2x)

1 - Disco Harley Quinn
3 - Clock King
9 - Beach Batgirl
15 - Apache
16 - Jor-El

I've got a few spares of my own if you want to trade.

2 - Disco Alfred
5 - Mer-Batman
7 - Joker
8 - Robin
10 - Beach Alfred

I'd prefer to get them here than buy them on Bricklink.  I've got all sorts of stuff to trade - so feel free to drop me a line!  I'm also still looking for a number of polybags, and I've got a number of S18 Policemen and Percival Graves to choke a 9lb chihuahua.

I've also got an original Dagobah X-Wing and Yoda Hut #4502 w/o minifigures that can be had for a paltry sum.  And a #75181 UCS Y-Wing with a damaged box that could be had for $135.00 if anyone is interested.

Other stuff I have for sale:
https://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-SaleList

Also looking for these sets:
#40085 (LEGO Valentine - Bear) 2x
#40086 (LEGO Easter - Bunny) 2x

And I will pay top dollar (in trade) for these Chinese Zodiac Sets:
#40148 - Year of the Sheep (1x)
#40207 - Year of the Monkey (1x)

Other Wants:
https://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-LegoPolybags

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,944
    Looks like I've got everyone except Disco Harley (1) Quinn and Apache (15) sorted out.

Preferably - if you're in the US and have these two, I'd like to avoid Bricklink!  I'll glady trade a small ransom for both!!!!
    Nobody's got a sealed Disco Harley (1) and/or an Apache (15)?

(Also got a long list of polys I'm looking for - if you're looking for a more substantial deal!)
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I'm sure I have both. PMd
    SumoLego
    I've got this all sorted.  Please close the thread.  @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.