Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WTTF (US/WW) - TLBM S2 CMFs - Spares!

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,499
edited October 2018 in Marketplace
Because 'discovering' a case of TLBM S2 CMFs is a symptom of a greater disease, I am on the hunt for the following The Lego Batman Movie: Series 2 CMFs preferably in a sealed pack:

(My priority is one Hugo Strange - so I'd be happy to over-trade for that one by itself.)

4 - Hugo Strange (2x)

1 - Disco Harley Quinn
3 - Clock King
9 - Beach Batgirl
15 - Apache
16 - Jor-El

I've got a few spares of my own if you want to trade.

2 - Disco Alfred
5 - Mer-Batman
7 - Joker
8 - Robin
10 - Beach Alfred

I'd prefer to get them here than buy them on Bricklink.  I've got all sorts of stuff to trade - so feel free to drop me a line!  I'm also still looking for a number of polybags, and I've got a number of S18 Policemen and Percival Graves to choke a 9lb chihuahua.

I've also got an original Dagobah X-Wing and Yoda Hut #4502 w/o minifigures that can be had for a paltry sum.  And a #75181 UCS Y-Wing with a damaged box that could be had for $135.00 if anyone is interested.

Other stuff I have for sale:
https://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-SaleList

Also looking for these sets:
#40085 (LEGO Valentine - Bear) 2x
#40086 (LEGO Easter - Bunny) 2x

And I will pay top dollar (in trade) for these Chinese Zodiac Sets:
#40148 - Year of the Sheep (1x)
#40207 - Year of the Monkey (1x)

Other Wants:
https://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-LegoPolybags

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,499
    Looks like I've got everyone except Disco Harley (1) Quinn and Apache (15) sorted out.

Preferably - if you're in the US and have these two, I'd like to avoid Bricklink!  I'll glady trade a small ransom for both!!!!
    Nobody's got a sealed Disco Harley (1) and/or an Apache (15)?

(Also got a long list of polys I'm looking for - if you're looking for a more substantial deal!)
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I'm sure I have both. PMd
    SumoLego
    I've got this all sorted.  Please close the thread.  @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy