The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello From Atlanta

jpruittjpruitt United StatesMember Posts: 5
Hey Guys Josh from Atlanta here. Long time fan of LEGO but new to the AFOL community and collecting minifigs. Looking to build a full set of LOTR/The Hobbit figs and very interested in trading. Where is the best thread for trading figs? 

This is my display shelf. Happy to share the plans.
Bumblepants

Comments

• Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 Washington, USAMember Posts: 1,150
    Welcome to the community and forums! You're display case is awesome by the way!

Regarding trades, I've found the best course of action is to typically start a new thread in the "Marketplace" subsection with what you have and what you're interested in getting. Usually good to specify if you want to stick to US only, or open up to other markets. You expand your audience, but in turn may pay more to ship for selling or trading. Depending on the trade, it still may be worth it. 

There are lots of great threads within the forum on collecting, displaying, trading/selling, etc... 
    jpruitt
  • jpruittjpruitt United StatesMember Posts: 5
    Thanks a lot man! Just posted my first trading post.