The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FS (US): Eiffel Tower, Simpsons House, Orthanc, City Square, TIE v. A-Wing

hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 850
Clearing out some room and accepting the reality that there are not enough hours in the day for all the LEGO I hoped to build. The following sets are offered for sale—taking all reasonable offers.  Preference for those in the DC area so I can avoid shipping. 

Eiffel Tower (10181) - in used and open condition with box and instructions. Bought myself but never assembled. Pieces are all sorted by type in separate plastic bags. I have not verified it is complete but it appears to be. It didn’t have the four green base plates so I bought four and they are included. 

Simpsons House (71006) - I purchased at retail. Everything is sealed but one of the tape seals opened. I checked the box and everything is there and intact. 

Orthanc (10237) - I purchased at retail. New and sealed. 

City Square (60097) - I purchased.  New and sealed.  A little bit of wear on the box. 

TIE Advanced v. A-wing (75150) - I purchased. New and sealed. 

Additional photos available on request  

Comments

• hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 850
    Updating with Prices (includes shipping, continental 48 states):

10181 - Eiffel Tower (used w/ box and instructions) - $400

71006 - Simpsons House (new) - $250

10237 - Tower of Orthanc (new) - $225

60097 - City Square (new) - $150

75150 - A-Wing/TIE Advanced (new) - $80
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 850
    Bumping and updating with new prices (includes shipping, continental 48 states):

10181 - Eiffel Tower (used w/ box and instructions) - $375

71006 - Simpsons House (new) - $225

10237 - Tower of Orthanc (new) - $225

60097 - City Square (new) - $125

75150 - A-Wing/TIE Advanced (new) - $70

Will also consider reasonable offers.