Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

BendyBadger's Brickset BonusBall Bonanza - khmellymel Edition! October 19th, 2018

khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,215
Hi everyone!

It's my go to host a Brickset BonusBall!  

You know the drill - the first 59 (unique) posts get a numbered entry for tomorrow's UK BonusBall.

The winner will get a combination of small sets and polys - I am afraid to open my "spares" stash while the boyfriend is around so it will be a bit of a mystery (but that's part of the appeal, right?)

As I've just been to the supermarket and made this classic mistake, my question to you is, What is the strangest thing (or combination of things) that you've bought while doing the groceries hungry?

I've just come away with a 12 pack of Monster Munch, two cans of those pork sausages and beans in tomato sauce, a litre of ice cream, a 10 pack of Tunnock's tea cakes, dim sum, corn dogs and those mini beef Yorkshire puddings... and a #10704.  Oh, and no dinner!

Your turn!
GothamConstructionCoMr_CrossToc13COOLEGOLobotSeijiAmasawaReesesPiecesFowlerBrickskiki180703BumblepantsSalamalexsnowhitieLego_StarkezTheBigLegoski

Comments