The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FS/FT (UK) Harry Potter CMF's

bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,790
I wasn't collecting the Harry Potter figs as The Wizarding World doesn't hold my attention like a certain other film universe does but every so often, when I saw a picked through, half eaten box, I couldn't resist picking up a few.

I sort of figured that being fleshies I could utilise the parts at some point in the future for other projects.

As it happens, I may have got a little bit carried away picking them up as not only am I now five away from a full set (which obviously I have to now complete), I also have quite a few extras, hence the post.

I have already arranged a trade for two of the missing figures I'm after.
The only three I need now are:

71022-5 Luna Lovegood 
71022-14 Alastor Mad Eye Moody 
71022-21 Credence Barebone

What I have to trade are:

1 x 71022-1 Harry Potter
4 x 71022-2 Hermione Granger
2 x 71022-4 Draco Malfoy
3 x 71022-6 Neville Longbottom
2 x 71022-8 Dean Thomas
1 x 71022-9 Lord Voldemort
1 x 71022-10 Dobby
1 x 71022-17 Newt Scamander
1 x 71022-18 Tina Goldstein

All are still sealed and I would like any trades to be the same on a one for one swap basis.

Any purchases would be at cost (£2.99) per figure plus actual postage price to the recipient.

Thanks for looking.

Comments