What are these Mini Figures?

BElannafanBElannafan United StatesMember Posts: 2
I have these two mini figures and can't find pictures of them on line.  Does anyone know what they are and what they are from?  Thanks ahead of time. 
SumoLegoFowlerBricks

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,917
    edited October 2018
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,048
    My guess would be from #76029.
    Small cheap set that had them in pairs
  • BElannafanBElannafan United StatesMember Posts: 2
    SumoLego & Toc13 - Thanks and Thanks! :) 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,468
    So let me get this straight, the set is Iron Man vs. Ultron, and it doesn’t come with Ultron?!
    SumoLego
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 814
    I believe they are all ultron.  Ultron is an artificial intelligence that can transfer bodies and/or can have multiple bodies at once although there are certain bodies it might prefer such as ultron prime and some others.  
    SumoLegoAstrobricks
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,917
    edited October 2018
    So let me get this straight, the set is Iron Man vs. Ultron, and it doesn’t come with Ultron?!
    The short answer is - maybe.  My impression from many viewings of Age of Ultron is that the army of drones/sentries with blue eyes were not Ultron.  (With the exception of the 'strings' sentry that was destroyed by Thor at Avengers Tower.)

Anytime that a sentry 'is' Ultron, the eyes turn red.  When he 'goes' elsewhere, the sentry turns back to blue.  In the final scene w/Vision the eyes are red.

(There's a scene where Ultron gets the vibranium and says 'this is going well' and then the sentry's eyes go back to red.)

Of course acknowledging that Ultron controled all of the sentrys.

Astrobricks
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,468
    Ok, clearly I wasn’t paying attention.
    SumoLego