Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

BendyBadger's Brickset BonusBall Bonanza - SumoLego Edition XI (October 5, 2018)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 10,354
edited October 5 in Everything else LEGO
Greetings Bricksetters...

Because it is Friday, and a splendid Fall day in New York - I have returned to preside over another BonusBall.

The first fifty nine (59) unique posts get a numbered entry for tomorrow's UK BonusBall.

Please try avoid double-posts, and I am easily confused and don't count so well.

As I have a wide variety of extra sets, polys, figures and Lego-related whatnot in my inventory, the prize will be a bit of a "winner's choice".  The only condition will be that whatever prize the lucky winner chooses - it will be revealed further below in thread.

The question for your consideration:  What is the LEGO related item that you just couldn't keep and either had to donate or toss out?

My answer is a pair of TRU display / buildable tables that although interesting, took up way too much space and had little function.  One I donated to my dentist's waiting room, and the other went to the waiting room at my office.

Good luck!
stluxSeijiAmasawaToc13Gibbo1959SprinkleOtterMr_Crosskiki180703gmonkey76Lego_StarCOOLEGOOnebricktoomanylegomattGothamConstructionCo

Comments