Lego Ideas Stitch - Instructions and Bricklink instructions wanted

I'm disappointed that the Lego Stitch didn't make it through, as my son is a huge Stitch fan and loves having the large Lego sculptures in his room (e.g. BB-8, Porg). What I'm hoping to do for a Christmas present for him is to make him his own Stitch based on the Lego Ideas (which he hasn't seen yet). To do this, I was wondering if anyone knew how to obtain the Instructions and/or Bricklink for the Lego Ideas Stitch. Preference would be for the two-armed version of Stitch, but I would be happy with any of the different variations (4-arms, 4-arms + space suit).

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    I'm fairly certain that Tyler will share the instructions now that the project was rejected. He offers instructions to his models at https://buildbetterbricks.com/. You can also contact him through flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/legohaulic/
  • ktsamktsam UKMember Posts: 19
    @ArtfulDodger Were you successful in obtaining the instructions for Lego Stitch?  My sister is a huge Disney fan and her favourite character is Stitch so I'd love to be able to give her the bricks and instructions for Christmas.  I tried using email address on the Build Better Bricks website to contact them about it but unfortunately, haven't received any response so I was wondering if you'd had any more luck than me?
  • ArtfulDodgerArtfulDodger Member Posts: 105
    @ktsam No luck yet. I'm wondering if maybe Lego is still considering the Stitch build. It would make more sense to delay releasing it for a year or two to line up with the new Lilo and Stitch live-action movie coming out.

I might settle on getting the instructions for Groot instead, as my son is also a big GotG fan.
    ktsam
  • ktsamktsam UKMember Posts: 19
    @ArtfulDodger Thanks for getting back to me. Lego still considering the set seems like a plausible idea - it would be a great tie-in with a new movie. If thats the case, I guess my sister will be getting Lego Stitch a little later than I planned and I'll have to put my thinking cap back on for this year's gift ideas!