Missing Bag(s) from older set?

SD449SD449 Norwich, EnglandMember Posts: 39
Hi All

Ive just started building 76042 Avengers Helicarrier and have found out I’m missing at least 1 bag of step 2.

I have emailed Lego through their website but don’t know what they’ll say, anyone have any experience of this?

I brought the set new from John Lewis Oxford Street earlier this year so wasn’t expecting this

Also is there a list of total bags my step so I can find out if I’m missing any others?

Comments

• Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,228
    I've heard of people making similar inquiries to Lego CS for retired sets and succeeding in getting replacements. I think they're fine with sets that are fairly recent, just not sets that are pre-2010 or anything.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,829
    I would suggest calling over email as they tend to respond faster and more helpfully that way. It isn't super old so they should probably still have what you are missing. They will probably ask about the serial code in the instruction booklet to verify you own it.

Also if it is the bag with all the licensed figures or something like that they will be more hesitant to help right away than if its just regular parts as some scummy sorts try to scam for those things.