Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO FORMA

1235»

Comments

• JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,224
    It seems odd that, given the positive feedback, they're not going to continue the theme / idea, but I suppose they did only do it to try out some new ideas in the first place. I'm definitely glad I got the full set; it's the only Lego that is allowed in the living room, as even the other half likes it!
    stluxLittleLoriBaby_Yoda
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,864
    edited December 2019
    The limit of 3 came in very recently. I placed an order about 10am and it was still a limit of 20 then. Not that I ordered that many. 3 is a good number as it gets you the gingerbread house too. I was considering a second order, but it would be cancelled now anyway.

Fizyx
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,328
    Prices were in USD when they did the Indiegogo campaign. #81000 Koi Model was USD 45 (approx GBP 45 - EUR 40), with the additional #81001 Shark Skin, #81002 Splash Koi Skin and #81003 Ink Koi Skin each costing US 15 (approx GBP 12 - EUR 13).

At least the campaign gave us something a bit different; I don't regret splurging on the Super Box.
    Let's see what happens to the bit about "learnings are fueled into the broader organization and taken into consideration for future concepts." That can mean we see something along the same lines in the future, or just as likely it gets buried in the desert (or whatever the equivalent of that is in Denmark), and is never spoken about again.
    Fizyxandhe
    stlux said:
    Prices were in USD when they did the Indiegogo campaign. #81000 Koi Model was USD 45 (approx GBP 45 - EUR 40), with the additional #81001 Shark Skin, #81002 Splash Koi Skin and #81003 Ink Koi Skin each costing US 15 (approx GBP 12 - EUR 13).

That must be a typo.

BS's original article mentions about £35. I seem to remember I was charged about £38.

• milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 626
    CCC said:
    stlux said:

That must be a typo.

BS's original article mentions about £35. I seem to remember I was charged about £38.

I thought it was late £30's too, but wasn't certain. Presumably there was shipping and import duty on top of that or am I getting mixed up with the AFOL Designer program? Seem to recall quite extensive import duty on those
    I didn't actually go ahead with the order first time around, but I think they were shipped from within the EU so no VAT / import duty.
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,328
    edited December 2019
    CCC said:
    stlux said:

That must be a typo.

Typo when converting USD to GBP indeed - should have been GBP 35.

Was indeed shipped from within EU, at least for the UK ones.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,926
    Is this for sale at Lego US?
    Is this for sale at Lego US?
    They have said UK only - presumably it is the last of their stocks here in Europe.
    Switchfoot55SumoLego
    "...and that in general there is high demand for meaningful customization allowing for self-expression such as LEGO FORMA. A lot of you, would have liked to see more customization options as part of the LEGO FORMA experience."

This was in the email they sent. I wonder if this is part of the reason they came up with the fully customisable wooden figures? When it comes to LEGO, I thought customisable meant more than colouring something in.

SumoLegoLittleLoriandhe
    Now gone from the UK website.