Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Favourite set on display

2»

Comments

• dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    Not much on display at the moment as I took everything apart while decorating in the summer.  Currently building sets to sell before I build the stuff I actually want to display, so favorite on display at the moment would probably be #60056 Tow truck!
  • JRLJRL UKMember Posts: 86
    GBHQ. I keep thinking I need to break it up to rotate my display but just can’t bring myself to do it. 
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    ^Starting a new display cabinet with the next CMF series? 
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,114
    Recce said:
    Someone mentioned Wall-E?

Here's my motorised Wall-E out in the open, distracted by someone...

Err, any reason you've not taken the plant out of the sprue? ;-)
    sid3windrJ0rgenBumblepantsAstrobricksBaby_Yoda
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,612
    It has to be the Helicarrier for me; I have it on top of a bookshelf in the lounge and it attracts comments from people who didn't realise Lego sets got that big!
    That's exactly where I have mine! People walk in and see it and they say, "Oh, you've got a model Helicarrier, like in The Avengers." "Yep" "That's quite big... I like the little aircraft floating above it, and the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo, and those figures... Hang on, is it made out of... Lego?" I smile.

My favourite display set at the minute is The Ship In A Bottle #21313 as my FIL liked how it looked on our coffee table and he is a very hard to please man!

But right up there are all the Architecture sets I have of the places I have visited - they make me think and smile of the times I've spent in the places they depict, and they look elegant and don't take up much room.

Although, saying that, I like Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum #76060 (not the showdown, although I do like that too). It was the first set my wife decided would look good on a bookshelf, and it's been there ever since.

Well, those are my top three(ish) selections, anyway. Loving all the photos by the way! I'll post some when I have a minute...
    LittleLori
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 900
    Recce said:

I thought it looked nicer this way :) 

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,555
    Recce said:
    Recce said:

I thought it looked nicer this way :) 

Looks more like a space plant ;-)
    Recce
  • EvilTwinEvilTwin UKMember Posts: 118
    #21306 Yellow Submarine. Because all you need is love. And occasionally a brick separator.

MaffyDdatsunrobbie