The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Modular Buildings overhanging table - Any foreseeable issues?

I've currently got my modulars on two IKEA Linnmon tables arranged in an L shape. Annoyingly, the tables are two studs shy of three 32x32 baseplates in depth, so in order to fit three baseplates on I'm planning on pulling one of the tables away from the wall by about 1cm and pushing the row of modulars (currently four plus the Sanctum Sanctorum, but there is room for one more) back so that they overhang the back of the table by two studs.
Now, I'm not expecting there to be any issues with this, but before I make it permanent are there any potential problems that I should take into account? I guess I'm just being paranoid that I'm opening myself up to damaging something, even though I don't see how (yet!)

Comments