Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hi from Sunny Suffolk

CoopsCoops SuffolkMember Posts: 22
Hey everyone,

I've been browsing through the forum for a while now and decided it was time to sign up.

Ive been using my Son as a cover for my Lego collection but I don't think it's working anymore lol. I dont have too many Lego sets, everytime I get a set my kids usually play with it and it ends up being mixed with other sets but hey that's the fun of it.

I'm in the middle of building the millennium falcon with my wife, we've had it for over 6 months and are still not halfway through building it yet but hopefully that will change soon.

Thanks

Coops

FireheartGothamConstructionCoBumblepants

Comments

• HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 493
    Welcome
  • CoopsCoops SuffolkMember Posts: 22
    Thanks mate.

I'm looking forward to exploring the forum more and also trying to decide on what type/series I want to collect. I have a few different sets but would like to start collecting a certain type, now the big question is which one....
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 214
    nice one making a build last that long and as a team welcome to you both and I do the same to disguise the afol  except i have a Daughter(Who's not really into expensive plastic)
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,308
    Hello from somewhere else in Suffolk. Wasn’t so sunny yesterday!
  • CoopsCoops SuffolkMember Posts: 22
    My wife is not really into Lego she is just very supportive of my (many) hobbies.

Maybe I should change the title to 'Hello from a wet/cold/miserable Suffolk' . I can't really complain though, we did have a nice long summer but it's now back to the typical English weather.