The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(US) FS - Customized Minifigure Stands

dvaupeldvaupel United StatesMember Posts: 2
edited September 17 in Marketplace
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I made some party favors for my son's birthday party, and several parents commented on how much they liked the idea. Figured I'd post here and see if anybody's interested.

As pictured, they're 2" x 4" x 3/4" walnut, but have easy access to several other species of wood. It's cut on a CNC and from all I've tinkered so far, the clutch is just right for the minifigure. 

$6 shipped within the US for something like this. Could do fancier woods, but that would be a bit extra and we'd have to talk details. Size/text/number of minifigures can also be changed, so if there's something you're interested in, let me know and we can probably figure it out.

I'm ok international, but would have to talk through a few details to figure out shipping.

dmcc0FireheartFowlerBrickspxchrisoldtodd33DeMontescmrt1014SumoLegodavetheoxygenmankiki180703RSHUSeijiAmasawaMegtheCatBOBJACK_JACKBOB

Comments