Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) FS - Customized Minifigure Stands

dvaupeldvaupel United StatesMember Posts: 3
edited September 2018 in Marketplace
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I made some party favors for my son's birthday party, and several parents commented on how much they liked the idea. Figured I'd post here and see if anybody's interested.

As pictured, they're 2" x 4" x 3/4" walnut, but have easy access to several other species of wood. It's cut on a CNC and from all I've tinkered so far, the clutch is just right for the minifigure. 

$6 shipped within the US for something like this. Could do fancier woods, but that would be a bit extra and we'd have to talk details. Size/text/number of minifigures can also be changed, so if there's something you're interested in, let me know and we can probably figure it out.

I'm ok international, but would have to talk through a few details to figure out shipping.

dmcc0FireheartFowlerBrickspxchrisoldtodd33DeMontescmrt1014SumoLegodavetheoxygenmankiki180703RSHUSeijiAmasawaMegtheCatBOBJACK_JACKBOB

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 567
    Those look absolutely fantastic!
  • dvaupeldvaupel United StatesMember Posts: 3
    Had a bit of time this week to tinker around with another idea. There's still plenty of other options for how to configure these. 

If there's any interest, let me know and we can talk details.
    MegtheCat
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,375
    Just a bit of a shout out.
    After a quick back and forth @dvaupel created this great ‘block’ for me, arrived here today n the UK in good time and looks fantastic. It is a family Christmas gift, so looking forward to seeing how well it goes down in a few week :)
    bandit778MegtheCatoldtodd33kiki180703davetheoxygenmanBumblepants560Heliport