Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] FS/FT - Various new lego sets - psst - and Family Guy action figures!

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 678
I am trying to raise some extra cash to swing the Joker Manor purchase.  However, if someone did have a spare, brand new/sealed Joker Manor kicking around, I would definitely consider a trade for these items.  I realize someone out there may have picked one up discounted with the closing or TRU, but I realize it is a longshot.  Regardless...

The following sets are all brand new, sealed, from my personal collection.  I can provide pictures upon request, but I can assure the boxes are in near mint condition, as I had them stored away for some time.

I am open to best/reasonable offers and would like to sell as many as possible to a single source to cut down on shipping costs.  To start, I am basing the costs from Bricklink and eBay.  In terms of shipping costs, I'd like to discuss that via PM only because I haven't shipped a lot of things so I'm not sure what to expect.  Trying to keep to continental US to minimize shipping costs.

The sets are:

#7596 Toy Story Trash Compactor Escape  - asking $60
#7594 Woody's Round-up - asking $80
#7958 2011 Star Wars Advent Calendar - asking $40
#79110 Silver Mine Shootout - asking $60
#79004 Barrel Escape - asking $50

As far as the Family Guy action figures (a post about these can be found in the "Off-topic" thread), these are also all brand new, sealed, from my personal collection.

Joe Swanson - asking $30
Peter Griffin in Astronaut suit - asking $20
Bruce the Performance Artist - asking $20
Pope (some plastic discoloration) - asking $10
Nighttime Lois and Peter - asking $20
Adam West - asking $20

Many thanks for making this far in my long-winded post.  Again, I am open to reasonable offers - let's talk!

Comments

• jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 678
    Bumpy. 

For the Lego sets, anyone interested in the lot for $280 and free shipping?  Also willing to consider splitting the lot into 2 or 3 smaller lots.  Can't promise free shipping, but willing to negotiate.

Anyone interested in the Family Guy lot for $110 and free shipping?  Same offer as above about splitting into smaller lots.

Please hit me up!  Looking to off-load in time for Bricktober ;)
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 678
    Want to apologize in advance for what may be perceived to be too frequent a bump, but really trying to sell these.  How about $240 for the Lego lot, with free shipping?  $90 for the Family Guy lot plus free shipping?

Will still consider offers and splitting the lots up!  Papa needs a brand new Joker Manor...