Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - Snowhitie editon - UK draw 15/09/2108

2»

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,412
    sklamb said:
    Settlers of Catan. (I'm unsafe playing either Monopoly or Risk!) The boardgame version of Civilization was a great game too.
    Do you have wood?
    gmonkey76560Heliport
  • VgangVgang CyprusMember Posts: 71
    Monopoly all the way! It’s a classic.
    MAGNINOMINISUMBRAsnowhitie
  • COOLEGOCOOLEGO B'ham/SolihullMember Posts: 208
    At the moment it would be a toss up between(family games):

Plague Inc
    Puerto Rico
    Splendor

Although I did play Brass Birmingham last night with friends which was great (new favourite maybe), but way to heavy for a family game.
    Toc13snowhitie
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 332
    Life
    snowhitie
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,793

Addicted2OxygenGothamConstructionCoLego_StarMAGNINOMINISUMBRAFowlerBrickskiki180703dmcc0snowhitie
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,963
    Monopoly, when it isn't spoilt by people insisting that their own made-up rules are real!
    snowhitieLuLegoMAGNINOMINISUMBRA
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 993
    I do enjoy Zombiecide (because the kids are easily coerced into playing) I LOVE Monopoly - sadly, virtually NOONE knows the actual rules (despite them being included in every box)
    snowhitie
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 877
    Talisman
    snowhitie
  • tcctcc Washington, DCMember Posts: 70
    Mysterium
    Toc13snowhitie
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 951
    Right now, the kids are really into pokemon monopoly so I'll pick that.
    snowhitie
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,333
    "Anyone for a game of Parcheesi?"
    "Okay, who brought the dog?"
    Lego_Starsnowhitie
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 295
    Looks like I'm outside the 59 but my favorites were Risk and Stratego!  Loved them on rainy days...  When nice out, we were out!
    snowhitie
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 729
    whoever turns out to be 44..congrats!
    snowhitieLego_StarMr_Cross
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,002
    edited September 2018
    Was surprised that Monopoly is still so popular, nobody ever seems to want to play that with me anymore :) Love a good Trivial pursuit and Scrabble myself too. Will have to try that exploding kitten game and Gloom at Kilfort looks indeed amazing. My son won at chess for the first time ever against my husband today and he coudn't have been happier.

We all want to know the winner now so, first of all sorry I never got round to making a list, but I double counted from both ends and the undecisive @Lego_Star is number 44. I'll try and make sure I find her something she doesn't have yet seeing as she's always so generous to other members and tries to help them out!

Congratulations!
    SumoLegoLego_StarBumblepantsstluxLegoboyMr_Crossbandit778Onebricktoomany
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    Whoo hoo! Yay! I think that's the first bonus ball that wasn't a random number, or additional prize awarded win.

What a cool question to win on! Thanks for hosting @snowhitie. :o)

I must admit I wonder if anyone else has played any of the more obscure ones in my list. I seem to be the only one who remembers T.H.I.N.G.S which were mostly one player at a time.
    stluxsnowhitieLegoboyMr_Crossbandit778dmcc0OnebricktoomanyToc13kiki180703
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,082
    edited September 2018
    ^ Depends on which you consider obscure but
    Recently sold on a Hero Quest + a few expansions
    Have Key to the Kingdom sat in a bag waiting to be cleared
    Think I've played all the various Labyrinths- Labyrinth Duel a couple of days back (it's the only one we kept, along with a Junior one for my daughters)
    Upwords, I have picked up & passed on to several Scrabble fans

Vaguely remember THINGS but it wasn't my....thing

(Yes, I play boardgames...a lot. Mostly 'designer' rather than mass market. I do try to keep my collection below 100 games)
    Lego_Star
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,561
    I should have mentioned the Firefly boardgame. It is amazing. Basically you are a captain and run around the 'verse hiring a crew and doing jobs and avoiding the feds and reavers. With the two expansions it won't even fit on our dining table.
    Lego_Star