The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - Snowhitie editon - UK draw 15/09/2108

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,534
edited September 14 in Everything else LEGO
Tatadaaa, TGIF, it's Friday night so Bonus ball time!
For those who don’t know the rules, write your answer below and the first 59 entrants will get a number. This is open worldwide.  And the bonus ball from the UK lottery on Saturday night will decide the winner. A CMF/poly will be sent to you. If you fancy hosting one of these yourself, shoot me a PM.
So, without further ado, on to this week's question. We've been playing some nice family games this week so I want to know, what is your favourite boardgame?
Ours is at the moment is Killer Bunnies (info here) . My husband and I used to play it when we were courting and collected the extensions. It's one of those games you need an hour the first time to understand it all and get the strategy but then it's really fun. Some nice graphics, lots of jokes and good gameplay. We always thought it would be better with more and now our son is old enough to play these kind of things, we now play it with 3 and it is indeed great fun again. He is always asking to play it!
Please no double posting until 59 has been reached and then you can discuss everythint to your heart's content!
Good luck all!
Mr_CrossSeijiAmasawaLego_StarLobotkezDiggydoeskiki180703stluxSumoLegoToc13LegoboyMAGNINOMINISUMBRA

Comments