The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Amazon Discounts Feature Not Displaying all Themes

gt7319cgt7319c Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 12
Has anyone else noticed that there are themes missing from the list of Amazon discount results feature?  The list of themes for my search results stops at The Lego Ninjago Movie, but I know there have been Wizarding World of Harry Potter sets on discount recently that never appeared in my results.

Comments

• teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 813
    Just use the save for later feature for sets you want and check back often.  Been working for me for for years.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 1,363
    I’d rather have the discounts list feature fixed. I can’t shop targets of opportunity using my shopping cart.
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,148
    edited September 14
    I’d rather have the discounts list feature fixed. I can’t shop targets of opportunity using my shopping cart.
    Amazon in the US was slow to start selling the Wizarding World sets but they're now available (and already discounted, in some cases) and have therefore been added to the Amazon discount listings.

While we're on the subject, if anybody finds current sets for sale on Amazon ('sold by Amazon' rather than on the Marketplace) that aren't included in our discount listings, please feel free to IM me and we'll add them - thanks!
    Astrobricksgmonkey76